"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." .. Isaiah 41:10
Custom Search

Translate

Featured Post

Buying TV in Bangkok

Myself and my colleague were assigned a project in Thailand from the starting of this year. I was supposed to discuss the requirements wit...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mall life, Small life

Sunday early morning... Not to church. But to a mall. Forum mall is our normal destination. All good chicks in Bangalore comes there. Little bit of mouth watching. Count of sexy girls.
Entering some of the shops/showrooms. Pulls out some of the items in the stack. Check its price. See its plan elevation looks bla bla bla. May try it and look in mirror how it is... And we ourselves as well as the shopkeeper knows that we are not gonna buy it... The only thing that is spent for is movie and McDonalds.
Sunday evening... Its time... Calls coming to everybodys mobile. Assembling at Gangothri Circle. Its not a movie plan. Everybody turns into Gangothri Garden (Bar cum Restaurant). Today it is controlled drink. Cos Monday its working day...
Monday to Friday... Get up at 8.30. Rush to brush. Routines and shower. Dress in formal. And the robotic works...
Friday evening. The first to leave office books table at Gangothri Garden. Today no control. To forget the hectic schedule that week. Moreover Saturday is holiday.
Saturday morning... Big hangovers... Gets up only after noon. Breakfast and lunch taken together as brunch. Sits idle at room with television on.
Sunday again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Expeditions

Popular Posts