"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." .. Isaiah 41:10
Custom Search

Translate

Featured Post

Buying TV in Bangkok

Myself and my colleague were assigned a project in Thailand from the starting of this year. I was supposed to discuss the requirements wit...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New symbol for rupee



The Indian Rupee has joined the elite club of currencies like US Dollar, British Pound, Japanese Yen and the Euro, which are the only other four currencies in the world to have a distinct symbol. The Rupee symbol is a blend of the Devanagri 'Ra' and Roman 'R' and is meant to provide a distinctive character and identity to the currency.


Indian rupeeImage via Wikipedia

Download the font for new Indian rupee symbol from the following link. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Expeditions

Popular Posts