"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." .. Isaiah 41:10
Custom Search

Translate

Featured Post

Buying TV in Bangkok

Myself and my colleague were assigned a project in Thailand from the starting of this year. I was supposed to discuss the requirements wit...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Go Green



Now a days waste in our cities are increasing like anything. There is no place to dump these waste and no enough infrastructure to process it. And our people are so cunning that they don't mind to take care of it and dump it anywhere on the road. So what happening now is roadsides, junctions and water bodies are becoming waste dumping destinations. Foul-smelling roads, contaminated water bodies and a earth which is dieing is the result.

What can we do about it? There are some things which we can do.



Avoid using plastic stuffs which are avoidable. And strictly avoid plastic bags and stuffs less than 60 microns. Say no to plastic bottles. Encourage other people to do the same.


Install a biogas plant in your house. It serves for two purpose. It processes the biological waste from your household. Plus it produces biogas which you can use for cooking purposes. Size of biogas plants can be chosen corresponding to the amount of waste from your household.The following links can help you on this matter

Biotech-India

Sintex Plastics

Rajagiri

1 comment:

  1. We installed a biogas plant in our house from the distributors of Sintex in Calicut

    ReplyDelete

My Expeditions

Popular Posts